2. You waste a third of your life sleeping. If you were 75, you’d have wasted about 23 years asleep.
3. There are no clocks in any Las Vegas casinos.
4. Two 1940 Australian aircrafts collided, and were able to land still stuck together.
5. If all the marijuana plants were to ever instantly disappear from the planet, the entire human population would die due to lack of oxygen.
6. Popeye’s four nephews are named Peepeye, Pupeye, Pipeye, and Poopeye. Personally, I would hate my mother had she named me Poopeye.
7. In Saudi Arabia, a woman can divorce her husband should he not give her coffee.
8. You’re tallest in the morning, and weigh the least when the moon is directly overhead.
9. There are no pain receptors in your brain. That’s why you can be kept conscious during brain surgery and still not feel a thing.
10. There is a novel, written by Ernest Vincent Wright, that’s over 50,000 words long. The strange thing is that none of these words contain the letter “e.”
11. Just like your fingers, every person has a unique tongue print. Humans and koalas are also the only creatures to have fingerprints.
12. Until the age of nine, Albert Einstein couldn’t speak fluently.
13. 250 people have fallen off the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
14. For every one human, there are over 200,000,000 insects. You are also never more than ten feet away from a spider at all times.
15. The word with the most definitions in the English language is “set.”
16. New Zealand contains no record of rabies or heartworm disease. Ever.
17. It is a law in New Zealand to keep all land snakes out. If a snake is seen, it is illegal not to report it.
18. Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue the most. They also not only suck your blood, but urinate on you afterwards. Oh, and they have teeth.
19. Apollo 11 only had approximately 20 seconds of fuel left when it landed on the moon.
20. There is over 200 times more gold in all of the oceans in the world than all the gold that has ever been mined.
21. When listening to heavy metal music, termites eat wood twice as fast.
22. Tiger shark embryos fight to the death in the mother’s womb. Only one survivor is actually born.
23. A four-year-old asks on average 437 questions a day.
24. Every day, ten tons of space dust falls on the Earth.
25. A man can legally beat his wife in Arkansas, but only once a month.
26. The “Just Do It” slogan for Nike was inspired by a death row inmate who was about to die.
27. Dolphins sleep with one eye open. So do ducks, iguanas, and numerous other species of animals.
28. You get paid to go to school in Denmark.
29. Saddam Hussein had a Quran written in his own blood. Though it is a sin to do that, it’s also a sin to destroy it. Muslim leaders have no idea what to do with it.
30. A red blood cell travels through your entire body in about 20 seconds.
31. The King of Hearts does not have a moustache. All other kings in a standard playing card deck do.
32. Solid blocks of tea used to be used as money in Siberia, up until the nineteenth century.
33. A lightning bolt can carry a heat five times hotter than those found at the sun’s surface.
34. The Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts three men with their hands on each other’s shoulders. However, all three men are naked.
35. Every year, the moon moves 3.82 cm further away from the Earth.
36. It is illegal to have sexual relations with a porcupine in Florida.
Want more crazy facts? Keep reading on my website, right here.